Unit1, Uitkyk, 3 Adam Rd, Hermanus Business Park, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa

SHOCKING CUSTOMER CARE AND SERVICE FROM KIA HERMANUS.They were doing finance on a vehicle for me, informed me I was pre-approved, I received a call to say all approved, but we've sold the vehicle.

DISGUSTED!! There approach is, it's all about sales. They never let me know someone else was interested, never tried to assist in any way. After I complained about the treatment and service, they said they do have an OTP (offer to purchase) a person can sign (I never got the option to sign it)Sean the manager informed, if you sign the OTP you HAVE to purchase the vehicle even if you can't get finance etc.

They looked for excuses all the time to make their actions seem fair and caring.... they tried to make me feel better,buy saying we will find you another vehicle everytime with a MASSICE price increase. Originally I looked at a vehicle for R69 900, which sold next day, they then offered me one for R94 900, (which sold while they were busy with the finance)then they offered me a vehicle for R124 000 (it's all about sales and money. I decided to go to dealers in other areas and I was informed if I'm interested in a vehicle I can sign an OTP which gives me 1st option on the vehicle for 3 days after signing and I won't be FORCED to buy it.

Anyway bought an awesome little Kia from Jan in Goodwood. Did everything via phone and email. Through the grace of God received a better vehicle, colour, mileage, model etc and a better trade-in for my vehicle.

Bottom line KIA HERMANUS WILL NEVER GET MY RECOMMENDATION!!Be careful

Review about: Kia South Africa Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Kia South Africa?

Comments