Oribi Plaza 35 Daly road, Port Shepstone, 4240, South Africa
2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Being a customer of Kia for more than 10 years, I am very sad to say that I am not a happy customer anymore. Last year I traded my cars in for another car, and it went downhill from there.

No customer service, no return calls of communication back, no joy at all. It feels like I am getting the run a round by the people that need to help me. I have asked, begged and threatened now, and still no help. Always a story or an excuse or a “I / we will phone you back”, and then maybe 1 phone call and further nothing for months.

The car I bought was a ”second hand” car with somethings that needed to be fixed. When I got the car, no 2 key, car service book or contract. Still waiting for that. As well as no joy with fixing all that they said they would, still waiting.

I don’t know what to do any more. Also I needed to pay an extra R5000-00 per cash for some or other shortfall, as per the head of the company. Have paid the amount, struggled to get receipts out of the company. Now they say I need to pay R500-00 more, am not going to, they have still not fixed my car as per agreement.

I feel very disappointed with the people as well as with Kia self. Have always been a loyal customer and was never disappointed with my Kia cars.

Please help me. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kia South Africa Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Return this car and get a new deal on a other car.

I liked: Kia cars.

I didn't like: After - sales service.

• Second Hand Car And Bad Service
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments

I also bought 2018 rio at kia upington with a scrathed they didnt fixed it yet id pay for own registration of personlized nr plates on the kia.i dnt wnt it anymore coz they arent helpful at all. poor service

{{Redacted}} Please make contact with me today , I also have problems with a brand new Kia 2018 . Whatsapp us today as we forming a group and going to Carte Blanch , Kia has been bankrupt before ..

They problematic and alll Kia service is terrible .

Get everyone to join whos had the same problems. 0746934667{{Redacted}}